Jobs for Students
Bryant High School will be hiring students to serve as paid math peer tutors and after school program assistants for the 21st Century CCLC program. These students must be excellent math students as well as capable to ensure the success of struggling Algebra 1 students. Applications are available in the front office. See Mrs. Scott in the front office for an application if you are interested. Positions to be filled immediately.
Work Hours: Tuesday – Thursday - 2:45 PM -6:00 PM Pay: $7.25/hr
Application deadline: October 14, 2016.
As an after-school peer tutor, your main responsibility is to…
· Help students learn and review content with them
· Explain how to solve problems and check completed work.
· Help students develop study skills and organization techniques to help improve their academic performance. This may be done in a one-on-one or group setting.
· Tutors must often keep reports on students and share those reports with their teacher/supervisor.
· Must be highly motivated and excellent math student.
· In addition to the academic component, tutors must also serve as assistants to the BHS 21st Century CCLC after school program.