Prom 2017 Dress Code
All students and their guests planning to attend Alma Bryant’s 2017 Prom must adhere to the following dress code guidelines:
· Floor length formal dresses with modest necklines
· Backlines may not dip lower than the natural waistline
· Two-piece dresses and dresses with cut outs exposing bare stomachs and/or sides of torso are NOT permitted
· Side, front, or back slits may NOT extend above mid thigh
· Formal dress shoes are REQUIRED
· Tuxedos with formal dress shoes are REQUIRED (athletic and/or converse style shoes are not permitted)
· No hats (casual or formal) and no canes will be allowed
Prom is intended to be a tasteful and elegant event: failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in denied entry to the prom.
Party buses will NOT be permitted.