Alma Bryant Academy Ambassadors
For more information, contact Kellie Snodgrass at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Ambassadors are a small group of students (10th -12th Grade) dedicated to the positive promotion of Alma Bryant High School. They will work on a volunteer basis to serve as liaisons between the current Alma Bryant community and prospective students. Student Ambassadors are visible at many campus events held for prospective students and families and work in conjunction with National Honor Society students when necessary. Student Ambassadors have the unique opportunity to develop and receive training in communication, public relations, marketing and interpersonal skills.
Applications for the 2020-21 school year will be accepted starting in April 2020.
- Minimum 2.85 unweighted GPA
- Strong work ethic and responsibility
- Good Alma Bryant discipline standing
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Willingness to develop and improve marketing and communication skills
- A sincere desire to help Alma Bryant and to help foster the school's positive reputation