- Monday & Friday - 6:35 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday 6:35 a.m. - 4:00 p.m
- Extended time - As needed.
- Reference materials available for in-house use.
- Wide selection of non-fiction and fiction materials available for check out.
- Magazines available for in-house use.
- All copyright laws must be observed. Please see our links to review laws.
- Individual students must have a pass.
- Classes may register to visit as a group with their teacher.
- Parents may visit during our hours of operation - Please pick up a visitor's pass in the front office.
The mission of Alma Bryant Media Center is to provide a productive learning environment that will enable staff and students to become information literate, to use information effectively, and to provide educational and technological opportunities for all patrons.
Media Center Goals:
1) Increase Circulation
2) Increase Community Involvement
3) Promote collaboration to implement Literacy Standards to meet College and Career Readiness Standards
- Follett Destiny is available to search our resources.
- Internet access is available to students for research purposes
- Short video explaining Office 365
- To work on projects and research go to Office 365 and login or https://login.microsoftonline.com
- You will have access to your work from any Internet connection.
- Remember you will need to login to the library computers using your own login information
- iPads are available for class check outs
- Students – Two books for 2 weeks with .05 a day late charge up to $1.00, if students are conducting research more items may be checked out. Damaged or lost items must be paid for in a timely manner.
- Staff- unlimited materials with no late charges, videos, books, reference materials, and magazines.
Rules and Procedures:
- No book bags
- No food or drink
- Place all chairs neatly around the tables when you finish working
- Do not re-shelve books, place them on top of the bookcases
- Print only the material that you need
- Work quietly
- Ask for help if you need it