February 19: Job Descriptions Posted on School Website Feb. 22-Mar. 5: Online Application is open to students Mar. 8-22: Internship Parent/Student Informational Meeting Mar. 23: Student Professional Business Training Seminar March 31: Community Mock Interviews Apr. 1 - Apr. 16: Interview with potential employer (you will receive your interview date & time from Mrs. Snodgrass if the employer chooses to interview you) April 23: You will know if you are chosen for the internship (Mrs. Snodgrass will contact you) May 7: Internship Connect Day for those students chosen for an internship June 7-July 2: Internship Work Days
1. Read the job descriptions of jobs that are currently available and decide if the position is right for you. (These are located to the right-->)
2. Prepare your resumebefore applying. If you need help with your resume, check out the resources posted below! Type up a rough draft resume, and then send it to email@example.com for review. You can also stop by the office and see Mrs. Snodgrass for more help.
3. Click the Job Application button link below to fill out your application and attach your resume. You can apply for more than one position!
4. Start preparing for your mock interview. Check out the resources below on how to dress for a job interview and also some common questions that interviewers might ask you.
Here are some other requirements for internship application:
- Must be a current Junior or Senior - Have a valid Drivers License or State ID - Must have access to reliable transportation - Must have a checking account in YOUR name before work start date